Monday, July 8, 2013
Preserving Lego Memories and Fun With Legos: Lego Island
My daughters love to build and create with Legos.
It's hard to take some of their creations apart so after we've displayed them for a bit,
I take a photo of their favorite projects so we can preserve them
without having a full-fledged Lego Museum in our house!
We do have a few shelves in our house dedicated to Lego displays (they are a pain to dust)
and we rotate our creations pretty regularly!
We are compiling them into a scrapbook of awesome Lego Creations.
Since I use this blog as a way to document our creative adventures,
I thought I'd start sharing some of them here with you.
This little "scene" is from over a year ago, created when my older daughter was 9.
I love the girl surfer. the wavy seaweed and the sea serpent.
I think the sea dragon was inspired by the giant life-sized
sea dragon made out of legos in Downtown Disney in Orlando, Florida.
My girls like to assemble some of the big Lego kits like the Hogwart's castle and the Hobbit House.
Mostly, they like to freestyle and create from their own imaginations!
What do you do with your kid's Lego creations?
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
This post was not endorsed or sponsored by Lego in any way.
All opinions are my own and the diorama was created by my own daughter.
- Making Silhouette Art With Children
- Homemade Summer Treat For Kids to Make: Healthy Fr...
- Travel Size Sensory Box for Small World Play
- Make Dress-Up Play MORE FUN with DIY Costumes!
- Mark Rothko Inspired ATC Color Studies
- Paul Cezanne Inspired Still Life Drawings With Oil...
- Fun With Legos: DIY Lego Hangman
- Preserving Lego Memories and Fun With Legos: Lego ...
- Star Wars Peg Dolls - DIY Toys from the Craft Room...
- 4 Kid-Friendly Outdoor Activities for the 4th of J...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)