Thursday, August 29, 2013

Favorite Elmer's Glue Projects: Kid Friendly Art and Craft Projects, Tips, and Techniques



Here are some of our favorite Elmer's School Glue Projects!
Hope we inspire some sticky, crafty fun at your house or classroom. 
Note: this post is NOT sponsored by Elmer's, 
we just love their glue and it was my go-to brand of choice in my classroom when I was an art teacher. 

Tips: 
* Whenever the kids are working with glue I like to remind them:
"Dot, dot, not a lot!" 
* You can add a tiny bit of vaseline to the inside of a glue nozzle to keep it from gluing shut.
* Elmer's Glue school glue can be diluted with water and applied with a paint brush
or craft foam brush as a homemade Mod Podge. 
* I like to stock up on Elmer's Glue during the "back to school" sales to save money! 























Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram. 
Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea




1 comment:

Haley McCaskill said...

I am in school to become an art teacher at the moment, and I found your site to be extremely helpful in future ideas for my students as well as when I student teach. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...