Loading...

Monday, August 19, 2013

Get Organized For A New School Year!


Today I'm sharing some of my favorite posts about how we organize
 the biggest trouble zones in our house: 
School Papers, Toys, The Playroom Clutter, and Kid's Artwork.

One of my favorite posts and it gives you a tour of our home!


My labeled bin system for toys - works for non-readers, friends, and babysitters too!







Click here to learn about my system for 




and...




For more great ideas check out my 

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea

Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram. 



1 comment:

ArtMom said...

Wow - what great organizing tips. Just did a little of it myself yesterday in my daughters room. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...