Monday, August 19, 2013
Get Organized For A New School Year!
Today I'm sharing some of my favorite posts about how we organize
the biggest trouble zones in our house:
School Papers, Toys, The Playroom Clutter, and Kid's Artwork.
One of my favorite posts and it gives you a tour of our home!
My labeled bin system for toys - works for non-readers, friends, and babysitters too!
Click here to learn about my system for
For more great ideas check out my
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
- Favorite Elmer's Glue Projects: Kid Friendly Art a...
- Little Passports: A Global Adventure Product Revie...
- Do You Doodle While You Noodle? Pentel Pen Review ...
- Get Organized For A New School Year!
- Ravensburger Mandala Designer Kit Review and Aquar...
- Head Back To School With DIY Personalized School S...
- DIY Texture Rubbing Plates With Elmer's Glue
- Head Back to School with 5 Creative Ways to Person...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)