Saturday, October 19, 2013

A New Beginning. Big News and a Blogging Break


I have Big News to share with you today. 
My family is moving, hubby has an awesome new job. 
I'm not sharing where we are going on my blog to protect my family's privacy. 
But...I will say that it IS a BIG move. Huge.
It is also very exciting! A fresh start and new beginning for our family.
We are looking at it as a new adventure. 
Moving takes a lot of time. Packing. Painting. Staging the house.
Random people going through your stuff. 
Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Did I mention cleaning?
The craft room and all of it's awesomeness is packed away in boxes in my garage.

I am going to be taking a break from this little blog while we get settled, 
relocated, and nested in our new turf. 
I need to spend time with my girls and my cute hubby. 

In the meantime, explore my archives - there are HUNDREDS of activities
in there for you and your kids to CREATE, PLAY, and EXPLORE
I'm sorry I haven't had more time to organize my old posts. 
I have so many great plans but I'm a little busy with my real life right now! 
You can search by Holiday, Season, Material, etc. over on the right sidebar
under "Post Categories" or you can use the "SEARCH" bar over on the right. 
My ebooks will still be available and I'll still be sharing updates on Instagram
and Pinterest (get ready for lots of house and organizing Pins!)

Thank you so much for your love and support! 
I'll be back when life calms down a bit.

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama,
MaryLea

P.S.    You can still...
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest. 
Follow Me on Instagram. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...