Loading...

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tween Craft: Squid Eraser Pencil Toppers


 Here is one more quick and easy tween craft to share with you today, also made entirely by my resident tween artist in residence, my now 11-year-old "E." She made these last year when she was 10 but I never got a chance to share them with you here on the blog. "E" loves all things squids and snails. She whipped these up one afternoon and I thought they were so clever. She has the best ideas, I'm sure you'll be reading her blog soon enough, I should just let her take over this one for me!



To make the pencil toppers, she cut removable pencil eraser toppers with scissors
 to create little fringed/notched feet for her squids. 
Then, she glued mini googly eyes to each eraser to transform them into "squids." 
She used hot glue or craft glue.
 (Aleene's Tacky glue and E600 are our favorite heavy duty craft adhesives)
To embellish them she added a few mini stickers. 
They're too cute to use but they sure are fun sitting in the pencil cup on her desk!


Happy Tween Crafting!

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea




Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest. 
Follow Me on Instagram. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...