Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Summer Beach Craft for Kids: Painting Seashells with Children
This post first appeared on my blog in 2009. Many of you weren't reading my blog then so I wanted to bring back this little gem from my archives. Enjoy! Here is a link to the original post.
leaves, sticks and flower petals on walks, seashells at the beach, etc.
She had this seashell collection of white shells from one of our beach trips but thought the colors were boring.
I suggested that we paint them and she was so excited.
We laid out some paper towels on our art table and set up some watercolor paints
and sparkly Do-A-Dot stampers to add some shimmer.
This was a simple and successful first art project for her and she was able to do it independently.
I can't believe how little she looks in these photos from 6 years ago!
Follow Me on Pinterest.
- Summer Art Bucket To-Do List Part 2: In case you n...
- Imaginative Play: Cardboard Box Machine #playmatte...
- Kitchen Counter Science: Baking Soda and Vinegar G...
- Color Mixing Fun in the Bathtub!
- EBOOK Summer SALE!
- Invitation to Create: Oil Pastel with Black Paint ...
- Summer Beach Craft for Kids: Painting Seashells wi...
- Summer ART Bucket List - Prevent Summer Break Bore...
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)